Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Minha love story comecou aqui.. e me apaixonei perdidamente!

Hotel Stadt Goch, Goch. Germany

This is the place my love for travelling started.
I fell deeply in love with being abroad, with studying new cultures and seeing new people.
It seems like a lifetime now, it seems like I am seeing another life. Pretty much like a parallel life in a parallel universe...
In Goch I fell in love. With travelling, with myself, with freedom.
I was never the same after the year spent there I. It truly changed me in ways I wasn't expecting (and wasn't ready for)
I am glad I did it, glad I lived there, glad I worked in this same hotel from the picture.
A good friend wrote on facebook:
 "Travelling is the greatest true love of my life" and I must agree with that.
So far, it has been mine too.
Not for too long, I hope - I am looking forward to fall in love again (this time with a guy yayyyyyy!!!)
I guess I am ready now, I have been a gyspsy pretty much since I first set foot abroad. But now I feel the urge to have something called home. A pretty home where I will not be alone ;-)
A small town called Goch, a glimpse of a future of travelling and self-discovery.
Fabulous, always.


PS: Prometo fazer o post em Portugues tambem! Mas amanha...ok??

No comments:

Post a Comment