Tuesday, September 8, 2009

You are in my dreams...

Dreams…

They are what keep me going – dreams I want and will achieve. Now that I know what they mean, or I think I know more about what I want.
It’s not easy having to know what one wants, after so many experienced dreams and reality. It’s hard to tell what was real and what is just a memory of a dream, a strong desire.
What do I want? Simple things… feel the arms of whom I love holding me tight, feel him stroking my hair, sense him watching my sleep. Find a warm heart in the middle of the cold times.
Not much to ask for or not much to want. One might find it strange, but my desire is not material – life taught me this is not enough to make me happy.
A little tenderness, a little (or a lot) of care. Understanding, a shoulder to lie my head on and be sure he will not go anywhere without me.
I want that special feeling, I want that special person, I want to feel special and not just another one.
That’s why dreams keep me going – because I dream about you and you are there, always… if I fall, you are there to catch me – if I cry you are there to wipe away my tears,
And when I laugh we laugh together.
In this dream we are almost one, we complete each other and we keep having all the talks we used to have, the talks I miss so much.
Stolen moments, encrypted in our hearts only. Things that only us could understand, no one else. Of course they knew and felt – but they never understood what we meant. We did.
Purely platonic – that’s how this love was. Two lost souls comforting each other, understanding each other, loving each other in that particular way we were allowed to.
I miss that reality, which I only have in my sweetest dreams these days.
Why does it still feel right and it still hurts a bit?
Life is full of surprises I know, I was caught off guard but you came.
And without having to explain anything to you… you knew and you touched my heart, my soul, my whole being.
Who am I talking to now? Who is listening to you?
I can be only glad we meet in dreams – because they are what keep me going… and wanting to be alive, for the sake of seeing your face and listening to your soul. My dearest friend, my rock, my everything.
Life is not the same – why did you have to come and change the way things were supposed to be?
Come back to reality, those dreams are heaven but I need solid ground…
Happiness – Fire – Desire
Dreams of what could have been
I want to replace with what will be
Dreams of reality

With or without you…

No comments:

Post a Comment